Sunday, October 29, 2006

Extreme Time Management

I found this article on time management by Steve Pavlina, and I found it so interesting that I thought I'd share it here on the Trap.

In a much smaller way-much smaller, I think I do most of what he recommends. About the only tip I follow regularly is the one on multitasking. I'm always reading during commercials, while I watch TV, read while I'm on the treadmill, surf the web and eat, and eat while I'm on the internet, etc...

You should check out Steve's article, even if you have looked at plenty of time management sites or books for the simple fact that his is pretty extreme. He says using these ideas, he went through a four-year college degree in 3 semesters(attaining a GPA of 3.9).


Technorati Tags:

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games