Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Hall"oh"ween


I'm gonna try add at least one new post a day, to this blog.
Today I decided to jump-the-gun on celebrating Halloween. I mean, you only get one day. I thought it'd be more fun to 'spice' up the site for more than just one day. so I have this years Emergency Trap Halloween logo. I hope you like it. I was thinking about doing more on the site, but it's too close this year. I mean, I'm still working on the regular site code, so I went simple. Maybe next year I'll do more for the blog.
I also added a neat 9 and some odd seconds video by one of my favorite artists. Tomoko Kawase(AKA Tommy February6, Tommy Heavenly6). I honestly like the Brilliant Green(lead singer) better, but they've been on hiatus indefinately.

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games