Monday, October 30, 2006

Wikergency Trap


I've started a little wiki over at Wikispaces that lists web 2.0 sites and technology. I'm not done building the basic framework yet so I'm keeping the site "protected". Only members can edit pages. I haven't decided yet whether or not to make it public. I'm afraid of people maliciously messing things up, and It's taking a lot of time to work on. I would feel really bad to have all my hard work go down the tube in one fell swoop.

I'm going to add a widget to the right sideblog showing a live update of things I'm adding to the site, plus there will be a link to go straight to the wiki itself.

Please let me know if you don't see any sites you think should be there. Also, let me know if you're interested in helping build the site up. I'm only one man, and it takes a lot of time to just make these posts, and do the research. I would love help.

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games