Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Netcasting-the evolution of podcasting

I'm experimenting with a podcast format, so I can enter the world casting. Leo Laporte over at The TWIT Netcast Network are trying to spark a revolution by changing the universally known "podcasting" to "netcasting". I like this idea and from this moment forward, I will refer to it as netcasting. Thanks Leo, you have always been and continue to be a mover-and-a-shaker.

So basically, I just want to make a fun lighthearted netcast about what I've been doing, and what I've been into lately. Things like Final Fantasy, Lost, and Battlestar Galactica have my attention right now. Also, if I can come up with a good netcast format, I could make more regular, and consistent netcasts eventually creating a regular "show".

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games