Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nintendo Wii Launches

Well, there will undoubtedly be news stories all over the net-many within the next few hours. I've decided to once again enlist the help of stuff a blog to give you a general buzz news release from different parts of the web.

Relevant pics from Flickr



Related News
Nintendo launches Wii, challenging Sony
Nintendo Launches Wii, Challenging Sony
Nintendo Launches Wii, Challenging Sony
Nintendo's Wii console launches

Yahoo
Answers
Wii Launch Colors?
Nintendo Wii Launch?
How does this Nintendo Wii launch at Walmart work?
How will the nintendo WIi launch work with 24 hour walmarts?
wii launch line up?
Wii launch info?
Nintendo Wii Launch?
Wii Party - What launch titles to buy?
I
know Wal-Mart had presales that sold out but i heard you can still line up on launch day to get a Wii?
What time should I go to walmart to wait for the Wii launch?


Powered by StuffaBlog
As much fun as it is to use StuffaBlog, I still think you can do better on your own. I mean sure it's quick and dirty and great for those spur-of-the-moment updates but the really good posts you do are usually by you.
So I thought I'd post some Wii news resources, but using stuffablogs format.

So first we have pictures via Flickr: I don't know about you, but Flickr Leech is one of the most fun tools out there. Here's my Flickr pics for "Wii launch"

Now we need some "Relevant News":
Okay so, I may have kinda skimped but to tell the truth I don't like how this post's formatting is coming out. So I'm going to bow out gracefully here, and say I'm sorry for such a bad post.

Technorati Tags:

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games