Tuesday, November 14, 2006

PS3 Mini Directory-Dissection photos/videos

With all the PS3 dissection sites popping up, I thought it would be nice to make a list of some of the ones that have original photos, videos, and content on the subject. Makes it a bit easier for you. The fact that it took me a good amount of time and effort to track the different sites down proves that it would be nice to have them gathered all in one place. So, I'm hoping I'm the first one to do this, but I doubt it.

Each one of these sites have original content. You shouldn't find duplicate photos or video between them.
  • Bit-tech: You can see the 4 part video of the PS3, and it's controller being Dissected.
  • GamePro: They have scanned images of the manual(English).
  • PC.Watch: 30+ photos showing components and guts(Japanese).
  • PC.Watch: (English translation).
  • DailyTech: 13 photos showing components and guts.
  • RuliWeb: tons of photos showing close-ups and games(Korean).
  • RuliWeb: (English Translation)
If you find any other original content, please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks.


Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games