Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quikmaps-making google maps easy to use and highly customizable

Quickmaps lets you make your own maps complete with a wide selection of icon tags, word tags, and even let's you draw freehand in multiple colors. You can then save it and/or put it on your site.

Quickmaps uses googles map technology and builds on it by letting you costum label it in many unique ways. I "doodled" up a quick map showing Emergency Trap's location to show you an example.

It's a great site. I think it's about time somebody gives you the freedom to label maps. I wish I found this site when I was planning my trip to Philadelphia.

I might put up a map on Emergency Trap permanently, but I'll wait until I can do a better job at labeling it.


Technorati Tags:


Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games