Sunday, December 10, 2006

2 months and 1000 hits later...

Emergency Trap has been alive for 2 months now, and I'm pleased to say that it's making great progress. We have 1000 hits at the 2 month mark, and I am very happy about that. It might not sound like much, but it's more than I thought would happen. Totaling all the hits to date, compared with hits per day, we've had an average of 16 hits per day. When looking over the past 2 months, are average hit ratio has increased gradually to date.

I'm hoping for many more days of increased hits, and plan on making that happen.

I want to improve the way the site looks and operates. I'm hoping to improve tag relevancy, pay closer attention to post titles to help increase traffic, participate in more blogger communities as well as other changes and improvements.

Thanks to everyone who has visited and gave me all those hits. I hope you continue to return for exciting, interesting, and relevant information in the future.

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games