Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Emergency Trap is Hiring....Well, Sort of.

I have some major plans and changes for the site in the near future. These plans I have will be quite time/work intensive and to do it all myself will take longer than I'd like. So I'm putting out a call for help.


I'm looking for co-authors to help post on new and emerging Web 2.0 sites and technologies, along with reporting on gadgets and internet news from around the world.

I really have nothing substantial to offer or anyway to pay you. I want to find people who genuinely love writing, gadgets, and the internet.

I can offer a percentage of ownership in the site. I would still like to maintain majority control over ownership but if the site were to ever start generating funds, you would share in that.


Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games