Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Site Updates: Dec. 19th, 2006

I've been customizing the Snap bubbles so they only appear at strategic locations on the site. I'm still having some difficulty customizing it for some of my javascript code, but I'll talk with the creators and try to get that worked out.

I also added an Email subscription form although, that may change. My Feedpass syndicated subscriptions already offers email. I still may keep the Zookoda and use it as a periodic newsletter.

I'm looking in to getting my own domain name. I need to check and see how this will affect my subscriptions and services I'm a part of. Hopefully I won't have to go around to each one and change all my personal data.

By far the biggest announcement is the Emergency Trap Netcast that is coming. Over the next few months, I will be producing a video series around reviewing Web 2.0 sites, services, companies, and gadgets. So look out for it, because I think it's going to be exciting.


Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games