Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Format for Emergency Trap

For the past 4 months, Emergency Trap has vigorously reported on Web 2.0 sites and technologies, as well as providing fun and informative news articles on current events around the Blogosphere. We have maintained an average of a post a day or every other day-sometimes more than one post a day. Over 4 months, that's roughly 120 posts to date. I think that's amazing especially considering it was all done by one person-yours truly.

Well, yours truly has returned to college. You can imagine the workload that comes from simply attending college, but add to that being a sophomore English major which means major reading and writing, my extracurricular activities, side projects, and I still like to squeeze in some fun. It all adds up fast, and I have to really budget my time.

I'm cutting back the posts to a weekly format. Don't worry though. You'll still get the same great articles I've always put out. They'll just be slightly fewer and farther between.

I've had a lot of fun, and am proud to have gotten so many posts out in such a short time. I feel like I have a lot of great content under my belt. Cutting back a bit will not only keep me from burning out, but I think it will please viewers. Most people don't check their subscribed blogs everyday anyway. So I think this new format will still be really great, and I look forward to serving you up the same great content indefinitely.

Thanks for tuning in, and I hope you continue to keep Emergency Trap in your subscriptions and bookmarks.

-Jeremy

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games