Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sparter-Helping facilitate crime

It's difficult to post this because sometimes bad press is still press. I don't want to "help" Sparter in any way, so I've omitted any link to them(apart from the post on TechCrunch).

It's quite a coincidence that yesterday I recorded a podcast about gaming in Korea and China, and last night I found the post on TechCrunch about Sparter.

There is nothing good about this service what so ever. You can see my comment #16(Jeremy S.).

I'd be more than happy to discuss this. I prefer to keep the discussion limited to my comment thread. I get plenty of email and I don't need my account flooded.

You can also listen to the podcast on Friday, June 14th to hear some facts to support my opinions:
New Gen Gamers

This all surrounds the negative aspects of "gold farmers" which are practically thriving in Korea. Which leads me to my next comment.

Did you notice how not-so-deceptively similar the Sparter logo is to the Korean flag?



Labels: , , , , , , ,

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games