Monday, April 14, 2008

Dust off the shoes, kick off the boots

Although I don't exactly know why I chose that random title, other than it just popping in my head, it still resembles some sort of idiom for what I have to say.

It's that time of year again when I get antsy to start a new blog. Well I've got this perfectly good blog I used for all things Web 2.o, and it's not like all the graphics and widgets scream Web 2.o. However, I still like the layout and spent a lot of time customizing it over the year or two I had been using it.

In short, this'll now make for a great personal platform. After all, anything I'd have to say will be related to my interests which have always been related to technology and the internet. No need to go relist this baby in the directories as it'll still be relevant under any existing topics.

So now I have a new great element to unleash my OCD on. Muwahahaha.

Labels: , ,

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games