Friday, May 09, 2008

New Gen Gamers Podcast on Digg

Hey Interwebbies,
Just a little post asking for some diggs for our New Gen Gamers podcast on Digg.com

I'm upping the newest show tomorrow. We've got quite a few episodes under our belts now(30+ if memory serves me correct).

It's a great gaming podcast that I think stands out for it's detail to gaming knowlege and good mix of gaming humor. I haven't personally been an on air personality for it since the first ten or so episodes, but Ron, Ray, Will and various weekly guests do a great job(Ron's a walking talking gaming encyclopedia).

I encourage you to give it a try. You'll definitely be informed with oodles of gaming trivia/knowledge and Ron and the gang are a funny bunch to listen to.

So if you really like it, please give us some props and digg us, and feel free to let me know what you think of the show here on Emergency Trap.

The content rating(I would say) lately has been fluctuating between PG-13 and R, although I think the guys try to keep the language within reason. It's not abusing the language for laughs, it's just the way they can be:)

Digg us here

Labels: , , ,

Check my OgOg profile
Addicting Games